Phoenix Academy is a proudly Australian owned, family business, as well as an Accredited and Registered Training Organisation (RTO – Provider Number 50030) offering a range of nationally recognised Award Courses as well as English Language Intensive Courses (ELICOS) to students wishing to improve their English for work or travel purposes, or as part of their study goals to gain entry into Higher Education/VET programs.
Phoenix is proud to share with you:
- A beautiful and unique garden campus, centrally located in West Perth, just 10 minutes from the CBD
- Quality assurance: A best practice Institution offering quality course delivery
- A location in one of the best lifestyle cities in the world
- Supportive Teaching and Administration staff committed to assisting our students to achieve their study goals
- A range of cultural and sightseeing activities to make the learning experience enjoyable as well as productive
Since its establishment in 1989 our motto has always been ‘We Care’. We have a long-standing reputation as a quality institution that cares about our students and their learning needs, we strive to not only meet, but exceed our client expectations!
The Principal, who is also the owner, is always available to speak with students personally and work collaboratively with the staff to ensure our high level of client satisfaction is maintained.
Students can stay at on-campus student accommodation or any of carefully selected homestay families.
Certificate IV in University Preparation + Diploma of Business - University Pathway Package
Applicants with year 11 qualification can choose the pathway package of Certificate IV in University Preparation (6 months) + Diploma of Business (6 months), then continue to the second year of Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce program at one the following universities:
- Curtin University of Technology, Perth
- Murdoch University, Perth
- Edith Cowan University, Perth
- Central Queensland University, Perth campus.
Four times intakes in a year: January, April, July and September.
To meet the English requirements, applicants can choose to take Phoenix online English test called iPEPT and must achieve a score of minimum 55% iPEPT General (equivalent to IELTS 5.5). The test costs AUD 60
For those who have completed year 12 can apply into Diploma of Business for 9 months then continue to the second year of Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce program.
|Intakes||18 Jul 2022|
|Duration||6, 9 or 12 months|
|Academic requirement||Australian Year 11 or equivalent with 70%-75% average|
|English requirement||iPEPT General 55% (equivalent to IELTS 5.5)|
|Tuition fee||AUD 20,500|